Our Little Big Foot 
Justin's feet keep growing like a weed! He is now in a size 8 1/2 . Is that big for his age????Hopefully he will be able to grow into them by growing taller.

Justin's feet keep growing like a weed! He is now in a size 8 1/2 . Is that big for his age????Hopefully he will be able to grow into them by growing taller.
Pregnancy Forgetfulness
So I was putting groceries away and later that night for dinner Ben was trying to find where I had put the bag of salad toppings. I could not remember for the life of me. We searched and searched but still could not find it. Then, Ben decided to look for the bag of salad toppings in the freezer and found it. I had also put other food items that didn't belong in the freezer. Is this me loosing my mind or can I use the excuse that it is pregnancy forgetfulness?





1 comment:
It gets worse with the more kids you have!
Post a Comment