Today was Justin's 2nd B-day! Ben took him out this morning to a gun show while I went shopping for some gifts. Justin did not understand what a birthday was, but he loved opening presents and blowing out his candle 5 times.
Here is what Justin got for his birthday:
Here is what Justin got for his birthday:
- Firetruck
- Helicopter
- Books
- Small trucks
- No mess coloring book








3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I wanted to get a card out to him - but I thought his birthday was the 24th!! Silly me! So, I will be sending out a card, it will definitely be be-lated, but let him know we send our love and are thinking of him!!
Happy Birthday Justin. Aunt Jenny remembered 3 times today that it was your birthday but didn't call to sing to you. So sorry! We hope that you had a special day and that you were spoiled rotten. You are one cute boy. You take after your aunt Jenny for sure.8) We love you and miss you. What did you get for your birthday?
Happy Birthday Justin! I can't believe he is two years old already!
Post a Comment