Sunday, February 22, 2009

Justin's Sacrament Incident

Justin always keeps our home laughing. Today was one of them. There was a heater button in Church right by our bench in church. The only problem was it had a small hole that only a little finger can fit through it to turn on and off the heater button.

Justin decided that he could fit his little finger in there

.......and.......

Got it stuck!

He started to let out screams while someone was sharing their talk in sacrament. Everyone looked at us. I tried to get his finger out but it was in there pretty good. We were nervous that the bishop might have to come down off the stand with a key to open the heater. I looked at Ben for help and he was able to get Justin's finger unstuck. Only problem, Justin's finger was skinned off pretty good.

Ben took him out of sacrament to calm him down. When he brought him back, Justin yelled "I got my finger stuck in the hole." People around us started laughing.

3 comments:

Janni said...

awesome story. Luke is obsessed with lights and I'm always afraid he's going to reach up and turn the lights in the chapel off when we aren't looking!

ColeFamily said...

Justin...I am glad that he got his finger out! Love you.

Janice said...

Bless your heart! I guess you need to put vaseline in that church bag for the future!