Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Bday Justin!!!! The Big 3

Ben and I were excited to throw Justin a Birthday party this year. It turned out to be a blast. Ben planned for us to go to Pirate Island. (It was basically a Chuck E Cheese but pirate style and better PIZZA) Justin had a ball. He especially loved having his cousins, aunt, uncles, and Grandma and Grandpa around. We are proud of our little boy! Happy B-day Justin!




Justin opening his gifts

Grandma and grandpa with the 2 new grand babies

The great cousins

Dad and brookie
Our cute Pirate

Here is the train table we surprised him with!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

looks like it was a special day for the big guy. wish we could have been there. Love and miss you.

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! Woah, I'm really out of it!! I'll be putting a card in the mail.. today!