My little niece was baptized while I was down in Arizona. She looked beautiful and it was fun to see her.
The gals posing by the conference center.
The conference was great. I loved the music and the uplifting speakers. Sheri Dew and Virginia Hinkley were my favorite. They taught me the importance of being a holy woman and they renewed my heart to do better.
While there, we went shopping and found a great deal at Walgreens. These items were only 10 cents each:-)
We had to go to the mall too!
p
We had fun trying on the fake fur coats.
Posing at Olive garden.
We loved getting the free samples at the hotel.
When I came home, I was impressed with Ben's hard work. He did a great job taking care of the kids. I guess I should go on more trips:-)





1 comment:
Had so much fun with you Steph. Did you tell Ben that we are making it an annual tradition?
Post a Comment