Saturday, January 22, 2011

We love our new pet!

We decided to go the pet store and Justin fell in love with a Ginnie Pig. Ben melted and said he could take it home. I am not a Ginnie Pig fan, but this guy is sweet. He loves to snuggle on your lap while you pet him.


2 comments:

Janice said...

at first i thought ben had surrendered and got you all a dog! haha. cute lookin guinea pig though.

TC, Ashley said...

Ha! I'm sure Justin will love having him. I had a guinea pig for awhile as a kid and I loved him. His name was Sparky and I remember one time this guy in our ward was babysitting us and he had put us to bed and was sitting on the couch watching tv. I got out of bed, grabbed Sparky and went behind the babysitter and put Sparky right on his head. He jumped so high. It was hilarious. Anyway, we miss you guys! We haven't seen you in way too long. Let's get together. E-mail me and let's work something out! We would love to have you all over for dinner!