I am getting excited to have this little one. I am planning on inducing on the 23rd of September. My doctor allows me to do a week early if my cervix is dilating and softening. Even though I am excited, I am very nervous to have three little ones in my home. I sometimes feel inadequate as a mother, but I know I will try to do my best. I also can't imagine what shopping and going places are going to be like with a baby added to my children's chaos. ( Go insane)
I am excited to see Ben's reaction to this little one and the sight of him holding him on his chest. I also look forward to the kids meeting their little brother for the first time. I pray that everything goes well and that the baby will be healthy.
Super Easy, Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
5 years ago





3 comments:
Stephers you are an amazing mom. You are so blessed to have family so close to help you too. Let family know when you need help. So excited to meet this little guy!
Good luck Steph! You are lucky they will induce you early - Jeremiah has schooling and I can't get them to induce me early at all to help avoid him missing class! I hope this baby is willing and able to come on a weekend - but... we have to remember, it's a CLORE (so probably not).
I have sent Ryan out shopping for me or I go when he gets home. I have not fully grocery shopped with the two little ones and Katelynn is almost 2 months old. I have picked up bread, milk, eggs and that is about it :) Our prayers are with you and your delivery!
Post a Comment